Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Beginning of Something

The decision to make a blog is not a quick one. First, you must find a place to store your blog. Then, you must decide what to call it. Or...you choose to call it something that reflects the topic of the blog...which happens to be a whole other decision. Will your blog be a political debate? A personal journal about everyday life? A humorous viewpoint of the world? A product review? Then, you even have to decide what your blog is going to look like!

Or, you can choose to not make a decision. At least, not a logical one. That is the path that I choose to tread. I typed in blog on Yahoo! search and picked the first site it selected. My title is simply two words that came to mind at random. For the template, I closed my eyes and pointed at a random sample. And the topic? Well...that has yet to be decided.

This is not a political blog. For that to work I assume that I would need a firm understanding of politics. As it is, I possess only enough knowledge to comfortably vote for political candidates. This is not a personal journal about everyday life. It might be a description of detailed life at times...but not an intimate one. For that I can simply find one of my many blank paper journals and start writing should the desire to do so occur. Sometimes, this blog might be funny if the mood to make it so suits me on that particular day. I will only do product reviews in a pathetic fashion should I be pissed off at a particular one. (I hate Steak Escape) So...I'm not sure what that leaves me with. I guess this will be quite a random blog that describes whatever I feel is worth writing about when I begin my composition. Yeah...this should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment