Saturday, February 7, 2009

February Tradition


Forget Valentine's Day...I have a tradition that is way better. The Sports Show! Every year since I was 12, I have gone with a guy. It started out with my dad a few times...then it became a date with current boyfriends...and now it is a tradition with my fiance.

Last year, Adam and I went and we got our caricature made. This year we went and dreamed about owning the RVs. We also bought lots of jerky (boar, elk, alligator, ostrich), a pound of fudge, a dreamcatcher with a bear in it, and keychains of Greyhounds and Irish Wolfhounds. It was excellent. I really want an RV. With two bedrooms. That way...the dogs have a bed and we have a bed and then we can go wherever we want. That would be awesome. All the trips to agilty and flyball events would be great.

In other news I hate being sick. My head feels like it is going to explode due to massive amounts of sinus pressure. I want my sinuses removed. Why can't they be like galbadders and appendixes.

Here are some pictures from my sketchbook journal. Its a new thing I started.

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending...it turned into a butterfly."

No comments:

Post a Comment